Thursday, July 19, 2012

This is My Baby!

Yiipi! This is not important but i want to share this because it is about my baby Aneka Yess! Magazine.
I know that many people talk about the negative thing about this magz.
Sometimes about the layout, bout the cover, or even the models. And fyi, sometime I agreed with them :p.
I want my baby to change the concept, follow the new rules, and get more readers. But who am I? I am just an ex internship reporter and now i become a contributor.

But today i found this blog http://www.magazinesjunkie.com/ and they talked about the same cover in two magazines.
And i found my baby there! T Magz copied it. hohoho..
Like i said before, this is not important but i am happy. At least my baby could compete with other magazine. xixixi.
Oke, even i didn't do anything to Aneka Yess! Magazine, but I am proud of it.
Maybe someday my baby can stand like Teen Vouge. o:)

xoxo


No comments: