Monday, November 4, 2013

Graduation



as i shared before, finally i finished my study in Padjadjaran University.
i know that the process wasn't easy.
a lot of pain, a lot of tears.
but i have a lot of strength from lovely people, my family, my best friends, my boyfriend and many more.

there are 2 steps, Sidang Komprehensif and Sidang Skripsi.
these both tests were make me crazy. my blood pressure became 130/90.
i didn't get my period during my thesis.

but, finally.
i have through that process.

these photos captured on my graduation day.
finally. after 5 years.

thank you Ma, Pa, Ebot, iyak - Kak Arief. 


Geng Tega. Thank You kesayangan :*


all wisudawan


Finally!


1 comment:

Carlita said...

So sad I couldn't take a pict with you and your toga. Padahal waktu gw diwisuda ada foto sama lo nya. >.<