Thursday, March 18, 2010

still with same people in different time

i tried to do the best with Nimas Novi Dwi Arini as my model. but i think i want more. so, with Nimas and Arza Nur Satya as Lighting, i came to Spektrum's studio - my lovely place to get some picture.
prepare the lighting: Jinbei. i used one lamp. without softbox and actually without any trigger. Arza said that i have to try manual mode (take some pictures in studio, with lighting but without trigger) i agreed.
still with Nimas. why Nimas? i just wanna say because i believe beauty is can see from everybody's heart and eyes. so i choose Nimas. still with her.
this is some pictures i love...
Thanks for Nimas Novi Dwi Arini as Model
Arza Nur Satya as Lighting and my teacher
Adinda Arifiah for all of your support...
and for My SPEKTRUM UNPAD. :D

this is the way i see from my camera:

i called "shadow"




















I called:don't see me in full sesion (right)























Nimas in "sensuality"

No comments: